| "State and local
government surplus sales are currently about 25 percent higher
than they were in July, according to GovernmentAuctions.org
. . . ."
Government Auctions Blog
Government Auctions Blog
So You Think You're The Next Tiger?
If you are an avid golfer there are tons of amazing deals on clubs, golfing equipment, and a plethora of other sporting goods, only available through government seized and surplus auctions. This particular golf club set is being auctioned off online via one of the government's many auction sites. Here's what you'd be bidding on:
- One (1) 'The Excellence' Super-Weight Putter
- Two (2) Taylormade R580 3 & 5 Wood, Flex R, UltraLite, Tip Medium
- One (1) Taylormade Driver, R540XD, 9.5
- Eight (8) Callaway Big Bertha Irons - 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, W
- One (1) Blue/Black Callaway Golf Bag
- One (1) Golfscope, 10x25mm, with soft, black carrying bag
Currently this set is at a little over $200 with 2 days and 5 hours left to bid. Click here
to find out more.
Labels: auction, Callaway, equipment, Golf, Golfscope, recreation, sporting goods, Taylormade
Who says Baseball and a Little Charity Can't Go Hand In Hand?
Do you collect baseball memorabilia or just love the game? If you answered yes to either then you're in luck. Check out this Chicago Cubs Central Division Championship Streetpole Banner now up for auction via the government's surplus property website. This Chicago Cubs 2007 NL Central Division Championship streetpole banner was produced by the City of Chicago and displayed on various streetpoles throughout the City to commemorate the Chicago Cubs divisional championship. This 2-sided (same image front and back) heavy duty vinyl banner is 76" H x 30" W and has pole pockets sewn at the top and bottom.
This banner would make a memorable gift or investment and the purchase gives back to the needy. Proceeds from the sale of this banner will go to "Sharing It", which raises funds and collects food for the underprivileged. Here's your chance to give a little back to America's favorite pastime and at the same time help those in need. Click here now and make a difference today.
Labels: art, auction, banners, baseball, memorabilia, posters
Small, Compact, and Cheap. What More Can You Ask For?
If you're looking for an inexpensive laptop that isn't flashy but can get the job done then check out this Dell Latitude C640 computer. This laptop is in perfect working condition although the rechargeable battery will need to be replaced. Here are it's full specs: Mobile Pentium 4 1.80 GHz, 20 GB HD, 256 MB RAM, 32 MB Video RAM, and CD-ROM. Includes: case, AC adapter, floppy drive, external floppy disk drive cable (parallel port), composite TV-out adapter cable, and internal mini PCMCIA wireless card; Serial #: 21S9D21. Currently this laptop is priced at $51 and only 3 hours are left to bid so you better get a move-on!
Labels: auction, Computers, Dell, electronics, laptops
Check This Out Shutterbugs!
OK so you know a thing or two about cameras and photography. You might even know how to develop your own film in a darkroom. But what you probably don't know is that this beautiful Cannon AE-1 Camera is now up for auction and is receiving massive page hits on the online government website where it's being sold. This camera comes complete with Cannon Zoom Lens FD 100-300mm 1:5.6 lens, Tiffen 52 mm SKY 1-A lens, Cannon 188A speedlite flash, lens cleaner and professional carrying case. The current bid is only $53 soif you are an avid photographer you must click here now!!
Labels: auctions, cameras, Cannon, photography, Tiffen
Hey Pepe Le Pew, Need a Garbage Truck?
You might not know it but in addition to all the cars and trucks constantly being sold at various government auctions one may also find trucks and vans of a more industrial nature. Take this 1998 International Garbage truck for example. It's in very good condition and recently underwent maintenance before it was placed on the auction block. VIN 1HTSCAAR8WH521516. The best thing about this auction so far, aside from the current bidding price of $6,000, is the fact that it runs as smooth as butter. Auction ends in approx. 2 days.
Labels: auction, disposal, garbage, industrial, International, trucks
Massive Influx of Seized and Surplus Vehicles
We've said this before and we'll say it again, there are literally thousands upon thousands of cars and trucks being auctioned off either via live auctions or online auctions each and every week. This 2000 GMC Yukon is one such auction exclusively being sold on one of the government's online surplus websites. Here's a little more information on this great vehicle:
Model: Yukon 4X4 SLE
Engine: V8 4.8 Liter
Front & Rear AC; Power Steering, Windows, & Door Locks; Tilt Wheel; Cruise Control; Pioneer Premier AM/FM CD/MP3 Stereo; Cassette; Rear Sound System; Dual Front Air Bags; Power Seats; ABS (4-Wheel); Roof Rack; Privacy Glass; Tow Pkg; Premium Wheels (Panther); Nitto Terra Grappler Tires.
The current bid is $7,900 and there is less than a week left to bid so click here
and save yourself some money!
Labels: auction, autos, cars, GMC, SUVs, vehicles
Join the Sensation!
If you haven't already heard of an iPod by now you're either 98 years old or live under a rock. If you admit to living under a rock then it's time to get up on your feet and join the millions upon millions of people who have wholeheartedly embraced digitalizing and downloading their music. Buying an iPod firstly would also be a great start so here's your chance to walk away with one for a greatly reduced price. Don't be a sucker and pay full price by going to Apple store. Currently the bid on this pink 4GB iPod Mini is only $33.50 and less than 1 day remains so conform already and just click here!!
Labels: Apple, auction, electronics, iPod, mini, mp3 players, music
Need a Change of Pace?
Fresno might not be the next Malibu but for the sixth largest city in California it sure is a beautiful place to live. If you're interested in moving to the Golden State or already live there but are interested in places like Fresno then check this auction out immediately:
All in all this is a great piece of property although it does required a bit of fixing up. Generally, any time a seized home has damage to it, 99% of the time your practically guaranteed an amazing deal - so don't miss out on this. Register
Labels: auctions, CA, California, homes, real estate
OK So You're No John Bonham...
If your looking for cheap instruments you've come to the right place. Up for auction right now are these set of drums. They might be a little dusty but these drums are stated to be in great condition and were recently donated for auction by Arizona's Amphitheater public schools. The set includes:
3-Marching Bass Drums Yamaha
1-Marching Snare Drum Yamaha
2-Drum set Toms Yamaha
2-Drum set Bass Yamaha
1-Drum Stand alone tom
The auction ends in just 2 days and the current bid is only $51 so register now!
Labels: auction, drum, instruments, kits, lot, Yamaha
Now You Can Accept Both Paper AND Plastic!
Any small business owner probably already knows that the cost of credit card machines can be pretty pricey nowadays. Instead of paying full price from one, why not purchase one for a fraction of the retail cost through a government auction? The City of Duncanville is selling these four VeriFone Omni 3200 credit card machines that were being used by its Water Payment, Municipal Court, and Building Inspection Divisions to accept payments. These machines were recently taken out of service within the last few months as a result of a new agreement executed with a new merchant card service provider. The machines were working when they were taken out of service. This purchase also includes the PINpad 1000 for debit card transactions. The current bid is at $51 and less than 2 weeks remain so click here now!
Labels: credit card, equipment, machines, processors, vendors, VeriFone
I C U!
Originally started as a fishing tackle and hardware store, Tasco is company that today is world renown for their high quality binoculars, telescopes, and optical equipment. Lucky for you the government is offering up this very sweet pair of Tasco 7 X 35mm binoculars. They are stated to be in top-notch condition and have a view range of 346 ft @1000 yards. Click here to find out more auction...and by the way we do not condone peeping tomism! (our legal department told us to say that.)
Labels: auctions, binoculars, equipment, optics, Tasco, telescopes
Seized Properties Aren't Just Homes...Honest!
Looking for some commercial property? Have a look-see at this next auction brought to you by the good men and women of the U.S. Marshal Services. Here's a little more info on this particular listing:
- Property is located in Lawrence, Essex County, MA
- Site area is 3,627 +/- square feet.
- Zoning for this property is RB-residence/business zone.
- Utilities on site include municipal water and sewer systems.
- Heating/Cooling Source: Natural Gas
- The site is improved with an approximately 2,772 square foot auto repair building with a basement. It contains an accessible garage bay with two garage doors. There are two floor drains which open to the basement level in the floor. An office, bathroom and paint spray room is also located on the first floor. There is a paint fume filter system in the paint spray room. The basement level is only accessible from the parking area on the north side of the property.
- The site is currently heated by #2 fuel oil stored in a 275-gallon above-ground storage tank (AST) located in the basement. The boiler is located on the first floor in the garage bay area.
- There is a paved parking area surrounded by a chain-linked fence.
- All previously identified environmental concerns have been assessed and/or remediated. Therefore, recognized environmental conditions no longer exist on site and additional assessment is not recommended at this time.
If this property has sparked your interest we recommend you register
in order to find out where, when, and how to bid on this property. Auction ends 10/11.
Labels: auction, commercial, MA, Massachusetts, property, real estate
Four Wheels Move the Body, Two Wheels Move the Soul.
Check out this classic 2003 Harley Davidson Electric Glide motorcycle in blue. It comes with leather seats, AM/FM radio, CD player, manual transmission, and saddlebags. The best part about this hog is that it only comes with 6,927 miles! Bidding has officially started and the current price is $6,200 with only a few days remaining. Register and drive off with the deal of a lifetime.
Labels: auction, Harley Davidson, motorcycles, vehicles
This House Might Be In Pine Bluff but the Government Doesn't Bluff About Great Deals
If a beautiful residential home is what you seek, look no further because this property could be for you. Here's some more info on this amazing home:
- Located in Pine Bluff, Jefferson County, AR
- Site area is 10.19 +/- acres.
- No zoning for this property.
- This property is a one story manufactured home with five (5) bedrooms, three (3) bathrooms, three (3) car detached garage, 40 x 40 addition, 14 x 32 wood deck and block and vinyl exterior walls. Schools, shopping and parks are accessible in Pine Bluff, north from the property location. There is 3,835 +/- square feet of gross living area.
The online auction for this home will begin in a little over two weeks so get a head start and register
Labels: AK, Arkansas, auctions, homes, property, real estate, residential
Life is Too Short, Live a Little!
Here's another quad up for auction that's only available for online bidding (don't forget to check out previous quad blogs.) This 1992 Suzuki LT230EN ATV is stated to be in great condition and was recently donated and put up on the auction block by the state of Utah. VIN JSAAJ46A1N2101238. This vehicle has a reverse gear and a rack on the back. The current bid is just over $500 with less than a week remaining. Click here to register and become a member today.
Labels: ATV, auction, quads, recreational vehicles, Suzuki, vehicles
More Real Estate - Rejoice!
For the sake of continuity we're going to give you some info on one more real estate listing for the day. This house has also been seized but not by the U.S. Marshal Services. Instead, it's in the possession of our good friends at the IRS (OK we aren't friends but we kind of wish we were.) That's right, the IRS also conduct seizures of thousands of homes each year but for tax reasons unlike the U.S. Marshals who seize property based on illegal activity. Anyway enough with the technicalities, here's the info:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room
- A den with fireplace, office and two car garage are also included.
- located in the very residential area of Tahlequah, OK
- Property may be inspected during the open house or by appointment (that info will be given once you've register)
For more information on this charming home all you have to do is click here
to register! Yes, it's that easy.
Labels: auctions, homes, IRS, OK, Oklahoma, real estate
More Properties To Satiate Your Auction Hunger
Let's keep the ball rolling with some more seized properties only available online via the U.S. Marshal Services website. Up for auction in just several weeks is this home:
- Property is in Santa Rosa Beach, Walton County, FL
- Site area is approximately 13,230 square feet.
- Zoning for this property is Neighborhood Planning Area.
- Legal Description: Lot 15, Mack Bayou Pines.
- This property is under construction. There are four (4) bedrooms, four and a half (4.5) bathrooms, kitchen, living room with fireplace, dining room, loft/family room, a patio, and a two car garage. There are energy efficient doors and windows. There are no appliances and fixtures in the kitchen area. A hospital and shopping facilities are located within one mile of this property. There is approximately 3,739 square feet of gross living area.
to register and find out more about this property and learn how to bid on it without even having to leave your home!
Labels: auction, FL, Florida, homes, real estate, vacation homes
Charming and Cheap, Just the Way You Like It
Here's some more seized real estate courtesy of the U.S. Marshal Services:
- Site area is 8500 +/- square feet.
- Zoning for this property is residential.
- This property is a two (2) story detached residence that consists of two (2) bedrooms, one (1) bathroom, living room with a fireplace, dining room, kitchen, patio and a two car garage. There is 1,876 +/- square feet gross living area.
- Situated in the Township of Boardman, County of Mahoning and the state of Ohio.
There is a ton of other info on this property but it's simply too much to list. Register
now to become a member today.
Labels: auction, homes, OH, Ohio, real estate, seized property
Seized Property Is the Way to Go!
Looking for great deals on real estate? Think seized property! Purchasing seized homes can be an extremely lucrative venture and anyone interested in investing in real estate should check these types of properties out. The U.S. Marshals Service is auctioning off the following home:
- Subject property is located in Orange City, Volusia County, FL
- Site area is 10000 square feet.
- Zoning is residential.
- Utilities on site include electricity.
- This is a detached ranch style home with three (3) bedrooms, two (2) bathrooms, living room, dining area, family room, kitchen, large patio at the rear of the home and a two (2) car garage. There are ceiling fans in most rooms. The property is in need of interior and exterior paint.
Online bidding for this home starts in just 5 days. Click here
Labels: auction, FL, Florida, homes, real estate
You Want Homes?! You Got Homes!
In our blog we talk a lot about cars, jewelry, boats, electronics, computers; the list pretty much goes on and on. But what we don't talk a lot about (which we plan on improving thanks to your feedback!) are homes. That's right, good ol' fashioned seized real estate. There's a lot of it out there and it's our goal to bring you that breaking auction news as it happens. Think of us as your local news provider giving you all the latest info on upcoming auctions sans the local/world news, weather, and sports. Sarcasm aside, if you are interested in real estate check our blog daily because we might have an amazing deal just for you.
Labels: Government Auction News