N-Gene Mixed Money Counter
Has it been a burden for you to count your money?
Too many mixed bills to organize?
Fear not dear friend, today the solution to your problem has arrived!
On sale today in an online government auction is one N-Gene Mixed Money Counter. this nifty device can count the value and amount of bills in any stack of your Dollar Bills all day and all night!
No presorting is necessary. Simply choose your settings, place the bills in the hopper and go. The N-Gene counts the bills you want to count and automatically diverts the others to the large 100 note-capacity pocket. Everything is performed quickly and accurately with no need to stop midway through the process. The N-Gene features advanced high-speed denomination recognition technology, four modes of counting bills, preset batching and a blazing 1,100 notes per minute speed.
FOUR COUNTING MODES:
- Mixed Mode: Identifies and counts mixed denomination bills
- Single Mode: Counts a specific denomination. Different denominations are stored in a specialized container
- Separation Mode: The machine temporarily stops when a bill of a specific denomination is detected. When bills are removed from the machine, the counting continues.
- Free Mode: Counts how many bills are in the stack (without calculating value)
N-GENE MIXED MONEY COUNTER FEATURES
- Mixed Bills Money Counter
- Money Sorter
- 3 inch Color LCD display
- Mixed Counting Mode
- Sorting Mode
- Piece Counting Mode
- Face Orientation
- Counterfeit Detection
- CIS image scan for both sides if banknote detection
- Multiple MR channels for MG detection
- Three points UV and full line IR sensors
- SD card program upgrade
There is currently just one $749 bid on this valuable item, worth at least $2,895. There are just under 14 days left in the auction. You have until Noon (12 PM Central Time) on October the second to claim this wonderful device as your own. For any further information, simply click here to subscribe to www.governmentauctions.org for your FREE 3 day trial today!
Once upon a time, there were eighteen future brides to be. These happy ladies all had a dream about their wonderful weddings coming up, where they wore the bridal gown of their dreams! Some dreamed of themselves in Victorian wedding gowns, and others in their very own halter wedding gown. Each of these ladies asked aloud and wondered where they could find an inexpensive wedding gown. They spent their days meandering through blogs and catalogs, fantasizing over pictures of wedding gowns that they knew they could never afford. “If only there was someone, somewhere, who could help me find an affordable wedding gown for my dream wedding, which is coming closer day by day!” Each of these eighteen brides curiously pondered their wedding gown dream meaning, and each came up with a different interpretation. One girl declared, “my dream is a guarantee that I will get a wonderful yet cheap gown, wedding gowns accessories, and free cleaning from the local wedding gown dry cleaners!” Yet another woman exclaimed, “not only will I have the most wonderful wedding, but I will also open my own wedding gown dry cleaner business as well!” For some strange reason, each woman believed that her dream had something to do with a wedding gowns dry cleaner! What actually ended up happening is as follows – please keep in mind that the age-old saying is true, “reality is truly stranger than fiction!” There was a government auction that a very kind person had heard about through Government Auctions, where there were 18 wedding gowns for sale at a ridiculously low price. This blessed soul purchased the lot of gowns, and then looked all around the country for women who needed help with acquiring a wedding gown. This generous donor quickly found organizations such as The Bride’s Project, where these wedding gowns could be donated (and all profits from their sale would be used for fighting cancer). Funnily enough, it turns out that this generous donor even made sure to go to a wedding gowns dry cleaners before donating all of the dresses that our eighteen wonderful brides wore to the wedding of their dreams.
Normally this is where we’d write “the end,” except that this is just the beginning… Will YOU be the generous donor who fulfills a woman’s wedding dreams? You’ve got just under 6 days and 22 hours to make many people’s dreams come true. These eighteen wedding gowns are now bidding at just $270 – that’s practically free! For any further information, simply click here to subscribe to www.governmentauctions.org for your FREE 3 day trial today!
Descriptions of the gowns are as follows:
- Ivory Venus by Lotus Orient Corp., style 6246-141, Size 8
- White Venus, style 6087-153, size 12
- White Pallas Athena, style P444-274, Size 12
- Ivory Venus, style 6220, size 6
- White Venus, style 9475-406, size 10
- Ivory Venus, style 6084-235, size 4
- Ivory Venus style 6220, size 6
- White Pallas Athena, style P46T-30, size 10
- White Pallas Athena, style 9462, size 12, Ivory Off the Off the shoulder with bow in back
- Ivory Venus, style 6040-630, size 6
- White 2 piece gown, style -VD-0791, size 8
- White, style BH 027, size 8
- Ivory Venus, style 6040-627, size 6
- Ivory Venus, style 6040-646, size 8
- Ivory Venus, style 6206-112, size 10
- White Pallas Athena, style 9421-Y002, size 10
- Ivory dress, style, size unknown
- White, style 710, size 10, one white train
Bid on this EZ Go Electric Cart and take it for an easy joy ride! Whether it’s to be used for industry purposes or simply to get you from point A to point B, it is a great item to add to your driveway or garage! This Auction is going on now and the close time is this upcoming Monday, September 21st at 6:33 pm. At the close of the auction, the user with the highest bid wins the auction, as long as that bid is at or above the auction’s reserve price. This EZ Go Electric Cart is located in Simms, LA and there is currently one bid on it. It does have broken and missing parts, however is still fully functional and can be used for multi purposes, such as, local transportation purposes, industrial or work related purposes, or even leisure and fun. It is great for lengthy driveways and small town homeowners. The best part of it is the low cost with a current bid of only $10. How can we not feel tempted to be the second bidder? You’ve got 4 days 8 hours and 52 minutes to jump on this EZ Go Electric Cart before its snatched up and gone! For any further information, simply click here to subscribe to www.governmentauctions.org for your FREE 3 day trial today!